How to improve your digestion with three simple ways
- Start your day with a small glass of hot water with ginger, lemon and honey/agave syrup/maple syrup or raw sugar (depending on body type)
- Drink a sip of hot water every 10 minutes
- Drinking plenty of water at one go will dilute digestive enzymes and make digestion of food harder
- Cold water slows down digestion and metabolism. Heat activates digestive enzymes which are essential for food to be broken down for absorption
- Do not drink during meals.
- If you do drink during your meal, take sips between mouthfuls. Never help food down with liquids